- These Terms explain how you may use this website and our applications (for Android or iOS devises).
- These Terms are valid as of 20 May 2017 (last updated on 25 May 2018).
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the website and applications.
- By accessing or using the website and/or applications or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these
- Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the website and applications.
- If you have any questions about the website and applications, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Content means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or embedded into the website and applications;
Unwanted Submission has the meaning given to it in clause 7.1;
You or your means the person accessing or using the website or applications.
For the purposes of compliance with the existing regulation of personal data applicable to visitors and users of our website and applications, their respective consent for processing of their personal data (information) may be requested by us at the time such data is collected.
Information about us
Our website (https://secureswissdata.com/) is a site operated by Secure Swiss Data a company operating and based under the laws of Switzerland.
Using the website and applications
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- The website and/or applications are for your use only.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the website and applications; and
- keeping your password and other account details confidential.
- The website and applications are intended for the use of those who can access it from within Switzerland. If you choose to access/use the website and/or applications from locations outside Switzerland, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website and applications. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website and/or applications through your account or IP address are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your login credentials (Account data) secured and non-disclosed to third parties.
- If you have any difficulties using the website and applications, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the website and/or applications if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer to or any applicable law.
- We do not guarantee that the website and applications, or any content of them, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website and/or applications without any notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the website and/or applications are unavailable at any time or for any period.
Linking to our website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to the website in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our website must not be framed on any other website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on the website other than that set out above, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the website, our applications and services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or any applicable law.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- (i) take any action that imposes or may impose any unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You must not attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activities conducted on the website.
- (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the website and application.
You must not:
- (i) Misuse the website and applications by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- (ii) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website and applications, the server on which the website or applications are stored, or any server, computer, device or database connected to the website or applications.
You further agree not to use our services and applications to send spam or junk mail, or mailing list emails that contain persons that have not specifically agreed to be included on that list.
For the purpose of these Terms, spam shall refer to irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware or virus (“Spam”). We also do not support bulk email sending.
Any account found to be generating Spam will be immediately suspended. We may also terminate accounts which are being used for illegal activity, in particular in response to court orders from the competent authorities informing us of such illegal activity.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our services, the website and applications will cease immediately.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
This website, applications, and all intellectual property rights in it including but not limited to any Content are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). Intellectual property rights mean rights such as: copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms.
Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the website and/or applications other than as necessary to enable you to access the Website. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Website (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Website.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our applications may be made available for you to download in order to allow you to use our services and/or help our website work better. You may only use such applications if you agree to be bound by these Terms and the end-user license agreement (which may be available when you download one of our applications).
If you do not accept the Terms, you will not be allowed to download the software. You should read any terms and conditions applicable to our applications carefully to protect your own interests.
Using our applications in an unlawful way (such as reproducing or redistributing it in a way that breaches these Terms and any others that apply to it) is expressly prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Submitting confidential information to us
While we try to make sure that our services are secure, we would like to recommend you not transmit over the internet any information which of particular personal or commercial interest to you (e.g. any patentable ideas, patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercial sensitive or valuable, etc).
We are not responsible for any damages that you suffer in the result of loss of the above said information.
Accuracy of information and reliability of the website and applications
While we try to make sure that our website and applications are accurate, reliable and up-to-date as well as are free from bugs, we cannot promise that they will be.
Furthermore, we cannot promise that the website and applications will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on our website and applications is at your own risk.
We may suspend or terminate operation of the website and application at any time as we see fit.
Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest.
It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
While we try to make sure that the website and our applications are available for your use, we do not promise that they are available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the website and applications.
Hyperlinks and third-party websites
The website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party website may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party website.
Limitation on our liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR (A): ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, COVER OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL, USE OR CONTENT) HOWEVER CAUSED, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US AND OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS, RELATING TO THE SERVICES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THREE MONTHS OF YOUR SERVICE FEE FOR THE SERVICE OR FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS ALSO APPLY IF THIS REMEDY DOES NOT FULLY COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. IN SUCH AN EVENT THIS LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
No reliance on information
Any content on our website or applications is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Please get acquainted with terms and conditions of third party resources prior entering websites or usage services,
You agree that we, and any shareholders, subsidiaries, officers, employees, or third party contractors cannot be held responsible for any third party claim, demand, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our services.
Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
These Terms are dated as set above. No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on the website and by continuing to use and access the website and/or applications following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible.
If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of Switzerland will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these
Relevant Swiss law will apply to these
Enjoy Your Privacy