2017 has been a very productive year for our team:
- We have released our desktop web-app and Mobile Apps, so that our users can be send and receive end-to-end encrypted email messages for free;
- We have added the ability to encrypt attachments;
- Send encrypted emails to 3rd-party email providers
- Set expiration timer for emails so that they delete from sender’s and recipients’ mailboxes after a set period of time
But we haven’t stopped developing! There are always many things to be done in order your privacy to be fully protected.
So, for 2018 we have put on our list:
- Big update of our desktop email client user interface
- Simplified registration flow – at our users’ requests
- Implement one password mode
- Implement ‘Secure Remote Password’ protocol, bringing our customers even more closer to the concept of ‘Zero-Knowledge’
- Improved speed of our mobile apps and desktop web-app
- Release of bunch of Individual account upgrades
- All the Features encrypted and secure for greater productivity
We are always asking our users for their feedback and use that to plan our future development. Please write to our [email protected] if you have any wishes, ideas or suggestions.
You can send us your feedback even now in the comments section below and we will make sure to take it into consideration, along with the other comments that arrive in our support mailbox.